Dont even try to deny the fact that this was the best kitchen in the entire world and still is.
wildcats are red
corbins are bleu
this could be the start
of something new
this is beautiful
1. I don’t actually use scented candles although I really want to :( I love aromatherapy and try to incorporate it into my home-made facials/scrubs etc. If I were to get a candle though it’d probably be lavender scented. Or would smell like the ocean.
2. I honestly wouldn’t want anyone other than my biological sister Reem to be my sister. I love her. If I had to have an extra sister, though, and she had to be famous, then I really wouldn’t mind some extra Jennifer Lawrence in my life.
3. Ohh this one is hard because also my brothers>the world, and the only male celebrities I know well enough to want to be around a lot I think are pretty cute so I wouldn’t want them as brothers. But maybee Louis T. or oMG GERARD WAY GERARD WAY WOULD BE THE COOLEST BIG BRO EVER.
4. Idk inshallah 5aiir I hope i’m engaged/involved with someone by second or third year of university. So around 21-23 for engagement. But I get scared because really I don’t think that’ll happen and idk man just life but I mean I want to be engaged forever because its so much nicer than being married also I’m afraid of the idea of physical contact so I don’t know how things are going to go if I get married, really I just want someone who loves me a lot.
5. I am a hoarder. I have so much crap I don’t know if I’ll ever use and I pin it with the title “collector” but really I have attachment issues and I can’t let go of even the stupidest inanimate objects. And if they have a sentimental value no matter how small, or if they’re related to a certain memory no matter how bad/sad i’ll want to keep it forever. But in my defence, I somewhat do this so I can give these items to my kids in the future and tell them stories and stuff.
6. YES! But sometimes it comes out messy and sloppy and sometimes I do it prim and proper. I can do it twice/three times in a row but I get light headed and I don’t enjoy that whatsoever. But I can, and I always do them in my library room at home (3’rft ilmktba) when I get bored.
Catching Fire LA Premiere - November 18, 2013
Oh Chemistree, oh chemistree,
How lovely are your beakers.
You wish your chem lab was as cool as mine.
Der Tannenbeaker ist sehr schön.
*puts text bar on snapchat over ugly part of body so u cant see it*